VHC Health Pediatrics Center is dedicated to serving uninsured and underserved children and families in Arlington. You can bring joy and warmth to every pediatric patient we serve this holiday season by participating in the Toy and Coat Drive.
Join the Drive and Give a Joyful Moment
- Ensure that every VHC Pediatrics Center patient receives a toy.
- Provide a coat to each patient for the winter.
- Make the holiday season unforgettable for our teens.
VHC Health Pediatric Center patients come from underserved communities, and your thoughtful donations may be their only gifts during the winter holiday season.
All gifts are tax-deductible.
Now – December 20, 2023
What to Donate
- New, unwrapped toys for ages 0 through 18
- New or gently used coats for children through age 18 and their parents
- Suggestions: Craft kits, puzzles, games/board games, athletic equipment, and gift cards (Target, Amazon, Sephora, Dick’s Sporting Goods) for teens.
For Additional Information
- Contact Katie Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.717.4499 for general inquiries, to schedule a drop-off, or to receive a receipt for your tax-deductible gift, please contact Katie.
Ways to Participate
1. Drop-Off in Person in Bins:
At VHC Health’s Main Campus:
- Zone A Main Lobby (1701 N George Mason Drive)
- Zone C Women and Infant Health Lobby (1625 N George Mason Drive, Arlington, VA 22205)
- Outpatient Pavilion Lobby (1851 N. George Mason Drive, Arlington, VA 22207)
At VHC Health Pediatrics Center:
- VHC Health Pediatrics Center (3401 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA, 2nd Floor)
2. Send Via Amazon Wish List
- Order directly from Amazon Wish List and choose the items you’d like to donate. The gifts will be shipped directly to VHC Health Pediatrics.
3. Donate Directly